Saturday, September 2, 2017

"Tom"

Small change of plans. My schedule is less free than anticipated so while I'm about a third-way done for volume 38, it'll be out in October.  Here's volume 37 to tide you over until then. Meanwhile, volume 39 will come out in late December. Also, thanks to all those who responded to my question of what I should do after volume 39. I'm not personally going to re-do the colour volumes, but if anyone wants to use my translations for them, go right ahead. I'm also going to take a closer look at the groups who do tankoban scans for the recent volumes before making a final decision, but I am leaning towards thinking that my part in the One Piece fan-translation scene is nearing its end for the time being.

Regarding how to get the previous volumes I translated, while bakabt is still around, it's a private tracker so I do think an alternative is needed. To be honest, I don't want to create a seedbox for my own torrent, and even if I do upload the volumes up to sites like mega or mediafire, I've no doubt that they'll be reported and deleted. So if anyone has any better idea or wants to take initiative and do something about it, please tell me or go right ahead. You can always email me as a last-ditch way to get the scans.

Download:
One Piece v37:    Sendspace

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the work you've done over the years!

    On this page (http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Manga_Links) you'll find instructions on how to register in Madokami. They have a large server and store all kinds of versions of manga chapters and volumes, so it's a good repository for that kind of stuff. It's not a private site, but you do need to be logged in to access the contents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems you need an account with upload privileges, not just a regular account. I'll try asking for one but if you already have one, can I ask you to do it instead?

      Delete
    2. Sure, I can do it. I'll email the details.

      Delete
    3. Plus one to madokami!it's the best way to store manga,right now at least

      Delete
  2. Thank you!
    Still hoping that you will do vol. 69 - recent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for all your hard work Nep Ece. Don't over-exert yourself and just keep doing things at a comfortable pace. I have a question, though: what next after volume 39? Where can I get the rest of the volumes? Mangas aren't sold here in Africa and my country can only access online manga stores through third-party sites -which can be really expensive- so please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nep Ece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can maintain them on Mega/VK. I have most volumes, I think I just don't have 36.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nep Ece!!! You really are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lines are fabulous and interesting way to explain in a easy manner.

    Projector on Hire
    Plasma on Rent

    ReplyDelete